Thursday, January 20, 2011

Learning

To be more like Him...
He was a King who lived as a nobody.
I am a nobody who sometimes thinks and acts like I should be treated as a king.
How can I serve instead of expecting to be served?

The mercy and grace bestowed to me has not left my mind this entire day. Then, my little teacher Jenna, brings me her little art work...

Jesus...

His presence has filled our home today. In the little ways. Small graces that remind me of the big picture.
I love to feel Him.
I want my home to be filled with His presence.
So that my faith may not be mocked.
So that my children cling to Him. Always
So that my communion with Him is not reserved for the meeting house.
So that my testimony is not something to be given as a speech, but it is evidenced by every day living.

I press toward the mark of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Phil. 3:14




I listen as little Janie sings "Worthy is Your name" in her little two year old voice, as loud as she can, and I say

Amen.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I am always so touched by your posts and your little darlings, thanks for being who you are!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails