Friday, January 15, 2010

Duh.....


I can not believe that I am just finding this out. Did you know that you don't have to throw the board game in the trash when you lose parts? I am a little ocd about it and I will instantly discard anything that does not have all of its parts. Well, Jenna pulled out the Pop-O-Matic Trouble game and low and behold only 4 little pegs were there. I was on my way to the trash, bemoaning my inability to keep up with things and thinking to myself that if I wanted another Pop-O-Matic Trouble game then that would at least be 10.00 dollars....gripe....gripe...gripe....

So, I Googled it. There is it. Replacement parts for almost every game under the sun. The only drawback is you have to print and mail the order form. So other than a stamp it will cost me 3 bucks for 16 pegs in a baggie. I feel better.   : )

The link. Game Board Replacement Parts

2 comments:

  1. THAT'S why I hate board games! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this! I'll have to check it out.
    BTW - Are you aware of the Mother/Daughter tea coming up in Newnan next weekend with author Stacy McDonald? You can find information about it on the GHEA website if you didn't already know aobut it and are interested.

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails