Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Yay Me!


Okay, so I have not blogged about my current personal challenge. I am determined to lose 106 pounds and would like to do it by Jan. 1 2011. There, I made it public. Well, last night I hit the 25 pound loss mark! I am SO EXCITED! I have tried before, most of us have, but something is different this time. I pray that I can keep the momentum.

How am I doing it? Weight Watchers! I love WW. I am a repeat WW member but I am shooting for my lifetime membership this time. I am afraid to say this but really I don't even feel like I have been dieting and have lost 25. Really, that is the goal. I don't want to feel like I am dieting, I certainly can not give up certain things like real half & half in my coffee. WW makes this easy with the points system. The other thing is I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Leslie Sansone's walking programs. I am up to the 3 mile workouts and a MUST HAVE is a Heart Rate Monitor! You see instantly how many calories you burn. That is so satisfying!!! Sometimes I workout twice a day for the fun of it! HA! Who would have thought it? Not me!

So, every once in a while I will post about my progress. I hope it encourages someone. I already feel the benefit. I am a better Mom and homeschool teacher, wife and housekeeper (that is a chore with my little ones.) The exercising helps clear my head and believe me I need all the help I can get in that area. :)


3 comments:

  1. I knew you could do it and would do it, the working out is addictive just because it makes you feel so good, go girl and be proud that you are in control! Your #1 fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Melanie! We are proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails