Saturday, January 9, 2010

Our Favorite Pancakes

I have tried numerous recipes for home made pancakes. This is one of the best, at least that is what my family says.

2 Cups White Whole Wheat flour
1 tsp. aluminum free baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/3 cup raw honey (I use Sage)
1/2 tsp. Real Salt
2 1/4 cups skim milk (you can use buttermilk, for the purpose of  cutting calories I use skim) 
2 large eggs

Combine the dry indregients in a bowl. Mix the wet ones in another bowl then combine.
Cook on a gridle until golden. I use a little oil, you can also use butter.

Makes about 18-22 pancakes


Weight Watchers points are 1 point a piece.


On a side note, this is what was going on while I was making these this morning.



So, as you can tell. I always have something to do around here and I better get back to it now.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails