Friday, January 15, 2010

What I am Reading Now





Well, after looking at that it is no wonder that my mind has been spinning. Also, I usually do not read more than 2 books at at time. I am also working my way through the bible with a daily reading plan.

I wanted to share these with you because they are some of the best books I have picked up in a while.

As you can tell at the present, I am deeply concerned about the state of the church and our children staying on the path. Family Driven Faith and Already Gone make some of the same points. They are very good reads.

I am always striving to be a better parent and most importantly I am the biggest witness of Christ in their daily lives. Gospel Powered Parenting is a deeply thought provoking book. You will not breeze through this book.

Then my latest find: Homeschooling at the Speed of Life. I LOVE this book. It really is a "FlyLady" meets homeschool book. And FlyLady has worked wonders for this girl! I first got the Kindle Edition and after reading it knew that I had to have a copy in my hand.

So if you're looking for something to read and ponder then grab any of these. Note: I have no ties with these authors or publishers and make no gains from listing them. I have just really enjoyed them and I am always looking for something good to read that I may learn and grow.

And one more thing. Sorry I did not take the time to link the covers with shopping links. You can find all of these at Amazon.com




1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to check out the Homeschooling at the Speed of Life book. Ditto on Gospel Powered Parenting. One of the most convicting books I've ever read.

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails