Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 28 of 100 Days of Health Habit


Day 28, almost 1/3 of the way to 100!
I am learning that calories in/calories out works. (Don't laugh, I have it in a spreadsheet complete with weight loss projections) Okay, so maybe that is over the top but I am a detail person. I am not so much into math, but they say that if you create a 1000 calorie deficit you will lose 2 pounds a week. So I am really keeping track of that!

Today was a great day with a big, sweaty workout. The Four Fast miles had me burn 500 calories! It was awesome! I also got it in earlier in the day and boy am I glad!


Steps: 10802
Calories tracked and in range.

Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails