Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 33 of 100 Days of Health Habit





It's a milestone!! 1/3 of the way to 100!!

Has it been easy? Some days have been. Some days have been hard and I fought myself every 10,000 steps of the way. I was thinking just this morning how energetic I felt. It was almost crazy I felt so good. :)

So, you know that my sweet hubby took control of the scale. Well, after I proved that I could play nice he allowed me to have it. I am not so dependent upon it as before. I know that I am doing the work. I've learned the patterns of my body. I've learned to just do what I set out to do: to be consistent and follow my plan, which is simple. I've learned that I can do more and that I am not a lost cause.

This is the icing on the cake (that's probably not the best way to put it) I have lost 8.1 pounds in the first half of this 100 days. Basically 2 pounds a week. Consistently. That is a first!!

So, if this is helping no one else it is helping me. Keeping this journal of the journey has been key to staying focused.

Have a great night!

10,000 steps (and I'm done for today)
Calories tracked and in range.

Melanie

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. That's just...AWESOME! I've really enjoyed reading your daily blog posts. I appreciate your sincerety and honesty. I'm so proud of you, and I know you'll make it to Day 100! I'm sure that by then, you will have shed many more pounds, but more importantly, you (my dear friend) will have shed that insecurity that has weighed you down for far too long. Press on, it'll be worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails