Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 52 of 100 Days of Health Habit



Here I am on the 2nd half of the 100 days. Wow, who would have thought it? Aside from griping about a plateau I want to focus on the good things that have come from this last 50 days.  Today Sweet Hubby and I went to the hospital. 
First oddity from Melanie: "Park here, yes this is good, we can walk a long way." 
Second: "No! Not the elevator! Where are the steps? (notice, I never knew where the steps were and I have gave birth in that place more than once.) 
Third: While going up several flights of stairs...I......RAN......gingerly.....not panting for dear life. Oh, that just felt good.
 So scale, today you have not bothered me. (Just please move downward again!)

Steps today:11098
Calories tracked and in range.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS EXILIRATING TO BECOME THE CONTROLLER OF YOUR OWN BODY ISNT IT!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails