Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 44 of 100 Days of Health Habit



I guess you could say that some people never learn, or that old habits die hard, but it is 11:17 pm and I just finished my workout. Oh well, at least I had the drive to do it. I got a lot done today. I completely decluttered the school room which is also home to all of the little girls toys and houses some of my kitchen overflow! Wow, that felt good and although I was on my feet all day at 10:30 I did not have all of my steps in. But, working out in a clean room felt so good!

Here is to good habits and learning to form new ones!

Steps: 10001 :)
Calories tracked and in range.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails