Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 43 of 100 Days of Health Habit





I've been honest from the start and I'm not going to quit being honest now. Today was full of frustration. I don't know exactly what is fueling the feelings but I know they are there. I am feeling very smothered by some clutter (what homeschool mom doesn't at some point?) and trying to plan for a "stay-cation" next week. I want to get so much done and yet I feel like I'm just going in circles! Tonight I sat down at 7:00 to just list a few items on eBay. When I looked at the clock it was after 10:00. It brought back to memory a note the teacher wrote on one of my elementary report cards, "Melanie does not use her time wisely." That has stuck with me all these years and today I am feeling it all over again! The kids were all still awake, running amuck and I looked down to see how many steps I had in...,6000. So at 10:30 I'm looking at needing to do at least a four mile walk! I just couldn't! I've gone all I can. I must learn to get my workout in early. That is my struggle for the most part, nothing more than procrastination.

So, I'm going to bed. I will learn from this day. I am learning always. Not giving up!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Life is all about learning, learning to trust God mostly and then learning to be better with our own judgement calls. As long as we know we are learning we will ever be striving to be better, this is good, never think you cannot learn to be a better person all around and you will continually become better until you make it home where He will complete us! I love you and uplift you for all your efforts you put into becoming what you want to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, Friend! Out of 100 days, you can surely expect a bad one here and there!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails