Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 39 of 100 Days of Health Habit


I almost could not bring myself to put the 100 Days of Health picture on this post. Today has not been full of health!

As I opened my eyes this morning my first thought was, "What in the world is wrong with my stomach?"
I felt like I was going to just collapse if I had to walk any farther than my bathroom! 
My poor sweet hubby, the preacher, had to spend the morning getting two little girls ready for church. I know the Lord gave him grace when he got to church. :)

I have just stayed in the bed all day. I feel useless.....I really miss active....
Truly, inactivity breeds more of the same. Just lying around makes me feel so heavy and tired.

I pray that this is only a 24 hour thing and that bright and early I will feel good as new. A mommy has too much to do to be down!

I am surprised that I even logged 400 steps (no, I never take the FitBit off)

Calories: I don't want to think about anything to do with food. :/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails