Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 30 of 100 Days of Health Habit


Guess what! For the first time in my life I think I am wearing the soles thin on a nice pair of Sauconys (those are the MOST comfortable pair of shoes I have ever put on) that my mom bought me a few months ago! Trust me, I have never worn out a running shoe. 

It is really amazing how I feel. More energetic, alert and happy. I can tell you that I used to have days where I felt like a big sloth. It was a chore to do anything. Now there is a spring in my step......I'm amazed. I am thankful. I am excited! On day 33, 1/3 of the way to 100, I will tell you exactly how much weight I have lost. That was not my goal to start this, (remember, my goal was just to be consistent)but I am coming to believe that this lifestyle of eating right, tracking intake and being active will actually result in weight loss. Believe me when I say I had lost all hope that this could work for me. I have lost weight, many times. I have never exercised everyday for 30 days, NEVER!

Steps today: 10883
calories tracked and in range.


{And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; Col.3:23}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails