Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 34 of 100 Days of Health Habit



It took me forever to plan my grocery list tonight. One key to me being successful is having plenty of healthy food choices. I browsed Spark Recipes and my Weight Watchers cookbooks all day! I'm not going to cook separate meals for me, so it's important that our meals please everyone. My family has been great about trying all the new things and don't seem to notice when I lighten up our old favorites.

Planning is crucial in trying to eat healthy! So, now that the cabinets are stocked I am sure all of that thinking was worth it. Plus, going to the grocery store gets in a lot of steps!

So, another day down. It's been good!

Steps: 10251
Calories tracked and in range!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails