Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 41 of 100 Days of Health Habit


Praise the Lord, I am feeling like my old self again and getting through that 4 mile workout was a lot easier today than it was yesterday!

Today was a busy day. What do you think would be the hardest part of this lifestyle change on busy days? Well, that would be keeping track of calories. This is the most important part for me. I know that I am burning calories, but if you just have a bite here and one there then it is very hard to keep up with how many calories you have consumed.  A good rule to follow is one I learned at Weight Watchers: "If you bite it, write it!" I could not agree more. Keeping track of every thing is key. I do my tracking with the Sparkpeople app on my iPhone. If you are trying to get healthy and are not tracking your intake give it a try. I think you will find that you will be more successful.

Steps: 10364
Calories all tracked and in range.


1 comment:

  1. Busy,busy,busy!

    But it's great sometimes too. :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails