Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 54 & 55 of 100 Days of Health Habit



Another post with two days! Well, our DSL was down for 24 hours. (Thank you Lord for my iPhone) Although., I could have blogged with my phone I just didn't. I thought I'd wait and just do it today. 

Also, this is not going to be a long post. Just a summary to say I am on track and being consistent. What an accomplishment for me. Also, I think that plateau may have been helped along with a faulty scale. My husband said he got on in and got a 5 pound difference in his reading within the same 2 minutes. So, I got rid of it and got this one. Amazing, it says the same thing no matter how many times you get on it. OR with what foot you step up first. I don't know why I put up with that crazy scale for so long!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails