Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 42 of 100 Days of Health Habit



Day 42! My goodness I am shocking my own self. I am by no means thinking that I have it all wrapped up, but I am starting to really see the light at the end of the tunnel. I have a lot of weight to lose and that in itself makes it hard to stay focused. This little challenge has just worked wonders for me. Why I was never able to set small goals just makes me wonder....

But, I am not looking back. I like this journey.

Have a great night!

Steps: 10025
calories tracked and stayed in my range!


2 comments:

  1. Hey there!
    My name’s Heather. I’m really wanting to get more actively involved in the blogging community. Will you follow me and I’ll follow you back? Looking forward to blogging with ya!

    --Conversetotheoscars =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying for you Melanie! So excited for you! Thank you so much for your sweet friendship!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails