Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 53 of 100 Days of Health Habit


Have I said before that Sundays are hard when it comes to getting in many steps.

Today we went to lunch Sweet Hubby's parents  and that took forever! We love that place enough to wait. I had broiled fish, broccoli (can you believe that I actually crave that stuff now and NO cheese or butter was on it?) a salad bowl full of veggies with the dressing on the side.

As far as calories go, I did great.
Steps? Well that is another story. We came home then left again to do a visitation with a shut-in. Then tonight it was either do lesson plans so that we can jump right back into school or workout. I had to do lesson plans.....I will try to get some extra activity in tomorrow (Whew...that was fun, I had to get up and do the twist with Jess and Janie) :)))) (Thanks Mimi) ;)

Hope your week is excellent!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails