Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 56 of 100 Days of Health Habit



Get ready, this is just kind of sad and funny. Day 56 was a non-exercise kind of day because on day 55 I decided to try to out jump-rope my dear sweet hubby. He was surprised at how well I could do it. I was shocked at how the front of my legs felt the next day. The right leg in particular let me know right fast that power walking was not going to happen. 

Since this is the morning of the 57th day I can say that it feels some better and I am going to try to get my steps in over the course of the day.

Hope your day is wonderfully blessed!





1 comment:

  1. No athlete ever goes through a season without nagging injuries. An athlete is always hurt to some degree. Godspeed in your days of health Melanie - God bless you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails