Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 46 of 100 Days of Health Habit


It's been a great day! Just finished working out (still getting them in late). I added in some strength training. 

It was pretty good. I just cant do the floor exercises due to that nasty tenderness I have had since my epidurals. (Why do you never hear about that) Anyway, I can do the ab work on a ball.






So, I'll tell you the scale was moving great until the last few days (about 10) and I am really getting anxious about it. One positive thing I am doing to combat the scale monster is taking measurements. I use to try to do that with a regular tape measure (used for sewing) but this one is so much easier and you don't have to do the unthinkable and ask for someone to help measure you. :)













Another day down and I am happy with myself (take that you mean scale). Time for bed. Vacation (stay-cation) next week. Going to eBay some stuff, work in the yard and Lord willing, just enjoy my family.

Steps: 10105
Calories tracked and in range.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is SO pretty! Just like you!! You have really encouraged me to count my steps, take the stairs, walk more....thank you sweet friend. Keep going - you are encouragement to us. I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails