Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 45 of 100 Days of Health Habit


Wow, I am getting bad at blogging these things late! Last night Janie feel asleep on me (I just love it) and I could not blog with one hand so....here I am a little late.

Yesterday was day 45. Nothing major, just still counting consistency as a worthy goal. If I ever was gonna fail it would have been easy in this last week. I have just been out of sorts and after a sweet talk with my honey (he IS the BEST) I am getting out of that rut. But hey, I have come through it, which is major for me. I used to get in the pit and waller (that is southern slang for wallow) in it for a while.

So, have a beautiful day and I will try to get day 46 post before it ends. :)

Steps on day 45: 10445
Calories tracked and in range!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails