Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 10 of 100 Days of Health Habit


Real quick, because I am tired.....It has been a  long day.

Steps: 10,131
Calories tracked and stayed in range.

This may get boring for any readers I might have out there, but I am still amazed at how I am actually beginning to look forward to the workouts. Other areas in my life are also reaping benefits. For one, I have been sleeping better the past few nights and with my pelvic problems (SPD) from my last two pregnancies still giving me problems that is saying a lot.

Have a blessed weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I am loving your 100 days of health idea! Last year I lost 40 lbs, but when I hit my goal I lost my discipline and have not been able to get it back. I feel myself sliding back into my old (unhealthy) habits. So...I'm taking inspiration from you. I am going to start out smaller and do a 30 days of health to start with and go from there! Thank you and best of luck to you! You are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl!!!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails