Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 25 of 100 Days of Health Habit



Let me go ahead an tell you this. I love my new habits....... six days a week. After this 100 days I will not be exercising on Sunday! Man, what is it about that Sunday afternoon nap? I never sleep hard, but on Sundays I sleep like a rock. I meld into that bed and sleep hard. So, that leaves me two choices, get up early (you know how I feel about that)  and workout or do it after church. Do you see what time this post is done? Yes, almost midnight. I just barely got in those steps before the fitbit resets at midnight.

Also, lest you think I am some super woman who has just found her inner fitness guru, let me be perfectly honest about how the last few days have been. I have noticed a pattern with me. I get all gung ho at a new "project" and then I fizzle. That is me in a nutshell. With weight loss I want to see the scale move rapidly. I have worked hard and ate right! What do you mean that I have not lost 25 pounds yet? (Said to the scale)
I am learning patience. Had it not been for this challenge this would have been where I start getting slack and not tracking calories and skipping on workouts. Why? Because the new has worn off. Remember what I said about sticktoittiveness in an earlier post? With this challenge laid out for all the world (or my couple of readers) to see. It has  held me accountable and I am so glad. This all began because I was sick of wasting my life overweight and unhealthy. I am mature enough to know that I am not going to lose 50 pounds in a month, but I have a hard, hard time waiting for a payoff. I really like instant gratification. However, I really like feeling like I have gained some control over those bad habits and character traits and with the Lord's help I will press on.

Steps: 10079
Calories tracked and in range!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails