Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 14 of 100 Days of Health Habit


Despite a long, busy day that turned into a longer evening my goals were met.

Two weeks! Wow. What a good feeling!

Granted, It was not fun doing three miles at 10:00 p.m.
But, Sweet hubby had a meeting out of town that has totally changed the outlook of his job and when we all got home tonight we spent some time talking about that.
It made me want to skip it all, toss my hands up and say "Forget it! I've got too much on my mind."
Well, he went to bed and I went to walk.

Perseverance- steady persistence in a course of action, a purpose, a state,etc., especially in spite of difficulties, obstacles, or discouragement.


 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;   Philippians 4:6


Steps: 10011
Calories tracked and in range.


Good night and sweet dreams!


2 comments:

  1. Come on! I'm not worrying,Dad isn't. We're all good!

    Especially since I know I have my Erik on his way.. :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails