Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 24 of 100 Days of Health Habit



Oh no!

Guess what I did......

Oh, sometime around 3:00 pm I went to the closet to put up some laundry and what was hanging on my nightgown?  MY FITBIT!!!

Are you laughing at me?

Well, I was so disappointed because I would not have my step number for today. It's the first day since starting my challenge that I have done that. 

Well, I did hang out 2 loads of clothes and did a  workout. I logged my calories and stayed in range. (actually almost did not eat enough....imagine that) 


So as Scarlet would say...."Tomorrow is another day"

If the Lord blesses me to see it, I hope I remember all my gadgets that  help keep me motivated!

Good night!

2 comments:

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails