Wednesday, February 9, 2011

DAY 7 of 100 Days of Health Habit

Day 7?

Really?

You mean I actually have exercised for 7 days in a row?

That is a first.....ever....and I ain't kidding! (forgive the southern slang)

What have I already learned? That I can do more than I thought. Also, I have always set myself up for failure by setting large, long range goals and never setting any short term goals. That may have been my downfall a many of times.

Also, as of yesterday my heart rate monitor let me know that it is taking a little more to get my heart rate up in the target zone. Imagine that, this body already getting more fit.

It is exciting!

Steps: 10,345
Calorie tracking done
Stayed within my range

Goodnight~

(for the whole story of 100 Days click here: The Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Can I get "BOO YA!!!!!?" I think we should all eat cake now! Well,everyone expect you that is. Nope,nope,nope. Don't worry,I'll lick all the icing off. Chocolate icing, with a large glass of milk....Or chocolate chip cookies or red velvet cake...Ya know?

    Your favorite supporter!. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job so far! :) This is really exciting to see. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails