Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 11 of 100 Days of Health Habit

Another busy Sunday. Another baby shower. Two services. That is a lot of sitting.
We were out later than usual last night so pulling myself out of the bed early this morning did not happen.
So at 8:00 tonight I had logged 4000 steps.
Oh poor me....what to do?
I'll tell what I wanted to do.
I'm sure you can guess.
Instead it was me and Leslie.
 Leslie Sansone: Walk at Home - 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk

She is just so chipper no matter what time of day it is.

Discipline- verb- to bring to a state of order and obedience by training and
 control.


That is what it took. Self discipline. 
I could use some of that in some other areas in my life too. 


Now for a bath and bed.


Steps logged: 10,034
Calories tracked and stayed in range.
(This better work!) 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails