Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 9 of 100 Days of Health Habit

The text message from me to Sweet Hubby went something like this:
                                            
                                  "Today has been rotten. 
                                             The mercy ship has sunk
                                                     and grace has jumped overboard.
                                                           I wish I could start over."
                           He replied:  You Can {with a big smiley face}


Ever the optimist.
I am learning.



So, you get the point. Today was hard. And, if you keep reading this blog for the rest of the 100 days then every 28 days or so you will notice a pattern. 8)

But, this determination I have now scares me.  Where in the world have I caught this sheer will that has eluded me for years? Will I lose it just as quickly as I have found it?
Breathe......remember.....ONE DAY AT A TIME!

If there ever was a day I could have eat a whole pan of brownies (and I am not the chocolate lover) it was today. I wanted to go for comfort & ease. Curl up with a blanket and a book and a bottle of ibuprofen.

Then the voice of my Josh, "Mom, when are we going to workout?"
I have created a workout monster. :)


He was pouring sweat! Those 8 pound weights are heavy and that workout lasted about 48 minutes!
Go Cowboy!

So, I made it.
Even went to a local restaurant with fabulous 1000 island dressing for a birthday party (complete with birthday cake) and I came home and did 2 miles afterward to get in the 10,000.

I thank God for what I have been able to do.
                        Something that I am not good at.
                                                        Being consistent.
                                                                 Even when it was the last thing I wanted to do today.

Step: 10,084
Calories tracked and stayed in range.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails