Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 12 of 100 Days of Health Habit

Isn't that just too cute! Thanks to my Jessie for making me an official picture for my challenge. ☺

Today was beautiful! Oh my, 65 degrees and the sun was showing out!
We did a little walking outside.
I can't wait until spring!

However, tonight my dear Sweet Hubby wanted me to do the taxes "right quick." He is so funny it is cute.
So after that time of sitting it was off to visit Leslie. Really, her DVDs really make the time spent sweating a little more enjoyable.

Here is the total today: 10,778 steps
Calories tracked and stayed in range...even on Valentine's day! {My sweets brought me roses and not chocolate...they smell so nice and are 0 calories} ☺


{Want to know what this 100 day thing is all about? Click here : 100 Days of Health Habit

1 comment:

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails