Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 18 of 100 Days of Health Habit


Today was a challenge. 
I have never been good at keeping commitments to myself. I can't recall purposely letting down a friend or family, but I have never been good at keeping a promise to myself.
I wanted so bad to come home and go to bed and not do my steps.
I really wanted to eat a huge bowl of Brunswick stew and a big BBQ sandwich .
I did neither.
I am glad.....now.

I made a commitment to myself to prove that I can take care of me so that I can take care of my family.

Day 18 is coming to a close. One more day that I can say I was successful.

Steps:
10,394
Calories tracked and in range.

2 comments:

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails