Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 21 of 100 Days of Health Habit


21 Days!! Woohoo!!!

Can I just say that I really do feel better and already can feel a difference in myself. I really wish I had taken my measurements before I started.

Well, this has been a day. I have one child that is  eat up in poison oak. After a trip to the Urgent Care and drug store, I hope that she will get some relief. And listen to this, when we came out of the doctor's office we walked (across the street) to the drug store. Normally we would not have done that. Every little step counts and at the end of the day I only had 5600 steps....even with all that running and church and grocery store.....5600. See, we really do need to incorporate more activity.

So after a 45 min. workout tonight I am at: 10,304 steps
We had fast food ( have not done that in a while) and I still stayed in my calorie range!


Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. Poison Oak stinks...doesn't it?

    And I forgot just how good McDonald's is! It was such a pretty day yesterday,all the walking we did was fun. I think we should go to the park more often too.

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails