Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 8 of 100 Days of Health Habit

Women exercising with ball.
How do you like that? That was around 1870. I thought that was cute. I really thought they had to work too hard in those days to worry about exercising! I guess those could be school girls.

Well, today was good. I broke the exercising up into 3 smaller chucks of time. I always had a hard time thinking that that kind of routine would work. But, since I am monitoring my calorie burn versus intake I see that calorie burn anytime of the day is good. For many moons I just did not workout because I could not do it first thing in the morning. I believed that since that was the best time to boost your metabolism if I couldn't do it then (here is my perfectionism showing itself) well, there was no since in doing it. I'd always say....'I'll start fresh....in the morning..." funny. 

So, day 8 is coming to a close and here is the log.

Steps: 12,946 ( I know, that is way over. YES!)
All calories tracked and stayed within range.


Now, here is what we had for lunch. Very healthy and the kids loved it!


Little Pizzas

This is just too easy, so easy I feel a little silly even posting the directions.

You will need:
 Sandwich Thins (We like the Arnold's)
Pizza Sauce, yes from a jar. ☺
Your choice of cheese and toppings. 
Pepperoni (We use the Turkey Pepperoni)

Put it all together and bake until cheese is melted. If you use the low fat alternatives then you are looking at about 200 calories and 6-8 grams of fat for two little pizzas. Easy, quick, healthy....what else could a homeschool mom ask for? 

1 comment:

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails