Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 17 of 100 Days of Health Habit



Today was just beautiful. These health habit post may turn into a daily journal of more than just how well I stayed on "plan" because the healthy lifestyle is becoming more and more a way of life.

Here is a little video of how I got in my last 5000 steps today.


Yep, I am pulling those two (about 80 pounds) in that wagon! Janie would yell "Run Mommy!" Oh yeah, like I could run very far hauling that thing. After a few laps around the place they jumped out and I thought that instead of going inside that I would download some of Leslie Sansone's walking music. It is the same music that she has on her DVDs. The pace keeps you walking at a fast enough rate to keep your heart rate up. It was really nice to walk outside. iTunes has a lot to choose from. It is by far not my favorite type of beat, but it did keep me walking very fast!

Well, I am tired! I'm going to turn in with a good book on the iPhone.

Steps today:  11,095
Calories tracked and in  range.

2 comments:

  1. You're doing great! :)
    And I love the video!! Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was enough to make you go wasnt it, lovely, lovely blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails