Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 4 of 100 Days of Healthy Habits

Leslie Sansone's Walk At Home - 5 Mile Walk (With Fitness Band)

Well, it's nighty-night time and boy am I glad. You know that Sunday's equals the day of rest. Well, I had a full day of ......sitting. Two church services and a wedding shower. I knew that I would have a hard time getting in the steps today so much to the dismay of my body......hold on..... you're not gonna believe this....I got up early, I mean before the sun came up and totally shocked my body when I put it through a 5 mile challenge. And challenge it was. By 7:30 am I had 7500 steps in. I can't believe it. I didn't die from getting up before the sun. :)


So, here I am. I have made it through 4 days. I am not thinking about next month, only one day at a time. And let me tell you another thing, I really enjoyed that sweaty mess I did this morning. Aside from staring at all the other stuff I could be doing (cleaning, sweeping, laundry) I stayed focused. I will worry about tomorrow in the morning. One day at a time!

Steps: 10,845
Calories: Stayed in range and tracked those nuts and mints from the shower :)

I am going to the bed with a good book and my iPhone.

Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails