Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 15 of 100 Days of Health Habit


Moving right along.
This is really fun!
Who would have ever thought that I would have admitted that? {Mom?}

Leslie Sansone: Walk Weight Loss Bootcamp KitOne thing that I have not been doing the last few days is early movement, and boy is it getting me. Tonight after dinner I had to go meet with Leslie and she just wore me out. I got this new 3 mile DVD  and let me tell you, it was a sweat-fest!
So after that I go dripping through the house to log my activity and sync the FitBit I get the shocking news that I have only logged 7700 steps!!!
Can you say UGH?!?!?!

So, I turn right around and go back and do a very easy, fast paced two mile workout from her website.

So here I sit thinking that tomorrow I will walk early......

Steps today 10,172 (and it will be a while before I turn in)
Calories tracked and in range (despite that FedEx package that contained 3 boxes of new Archway cookies that my dear sweet man will be selling) I mean, I quit buying junk food and they start shipping it to my door! 
Did I tell you that one of the boxes were Shortbread Cookies.....my all time FAVORITE? ☺

Good evening! 


1 comment:

  1. Temptations come in all ways dont they? I knew you would love the way you feel once you got into the routine, may it be a forever lifestyle change! I love you.

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails